Many people think Mandarin Chinese is a mysterious language, with unfamiliar concepts such as characters and tones. At Mandarin Quarter, our goal is to demystify Mandarin and offer you an enjoyable learning journey.
We understand that learning Chinese is a challenge. That’s why we provide fully interactive lessons which will bring fun back into the classroom. Our students learn with interactive exercises, role-playing and games, which will give you more confidence when using Mandarin in real life situations. Unlike other schools which emphasise “studying” the language, we focus on “using” it.
Cultural awareness is important when learning any language. We host regular networking and social events in order for you to gain a better understanding of Chinese culture, with people who share the same interest as you.
Come and join us as we give you a head start in learning the language of the future!
- I have thoroughly enjoyed learning Mandarin over the past year with the help of Mandarin Quarter. The quality of the lessons, the approachability of the teaching style and the comprehensiveness of the supporting material have been eabsolutely great, especially for complete beginners. Despite it being challenging, I look forward to classes every week and the mixture of learning the language and understanding more about Chinese culture has given me even more of a drive to work in Asia one day! I recommend you give learning Mandarin a go!Rosie, LondonCompleted HSK 1 and 2
- VinithaCompleted Explorer's & Beginner's Course
- Ian,LondonCompleted HSK 1 and 2
- ClaireCompleted HSK 1 and Elementary 1 Course
- MustafaCompleted the Explorer's Course
- The Explorer's Course was great!Lots of fun, the online speaking exercise was good as it helped me to practice at home.Dafydd PiercyCompleted the Explorer's Course
- The Beginner's Course was an excellent and hugely enjoyable course. I went from speaking nothing at all to being able to speak and understand in a basic way. It was great fun and I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of learning.Sam BrandtCompleted Explorer's & Beginner's Course